In the past few years there has been a significant rise in the number of medical spas popping up all over the country. As the owner of a Medical Spa, you need a way to stand out from the crowded market. You need a way to show the world that your medical spa is different and unique. Here are 6 ways that you can do just that.
- Create a custom website that is easy to navigate. Make it easy for your prospective client to find your medical spa. Create a page for each service that your medical spa offers. If you offer Microneedling create a page that gives comprehensive information about Microneedling. Do this for each of your services.
- Create a Facebook Page for your Medical spa. More than 1 billion people worldwide are active on Facebook. By creating a Facebook business page for your medical spa you will have the potential to reach many more customers than ever before. Marketing your medical spa on Facebook will allow your customers to click a button to call or even schedule an appointment right on your medical spa Facebook page.
- Blog Frequently. With your custom website you should have the ability to write articles. You can write an article and share the article on your Facebook page. Make sure you are not only writing articles about your services but also about general health and well-being.
- Create a referral reward program for your happy patients. It's well known that the best form of marketing is word of mouth. So let your happy patients do your marketing and reward them for bringing in new prospects. You can give a way a free product or create spa bucks. Reward them for sharing one of your social media posts, posting a positive review on Yelp or Facebook. Some programs like Mindbody Online have a built-in referral program you just have to turn it on. (I can help you do this.)
- Email Marketing. This is one of the very best ways to Market your Medical Spa. What if you could just "know" what your prospective and current patients want from your medical spa? You can. With targeted marketing you can ONLY share information about services that THEY want to know. Track what emails they open and what links they click. This will let you know what they want and then you can give it to them. No need to worry about open rates or them marking your emails as spam. You're going to give them email content that they WANT to read.
- Post Pictures of your Procedure Rooms. Posting pictures of your medical spa procedure rooms will make your prospective patient feel much more comfortable when the come into your spa. Post these on your Facebook page, Yelp, LinkedIn and Instagram.